Saturday, July 16, 2011

Droid 2, Droid Pro, Droid Incredible or Blackberry Curve 9330?

I'm upgrading my phone soon after having an enV 2 for 2 years. I love it, but I know it's time to upgrade haha. After doing some research, it seemed like some sort of Droid was what I was looking for, but I've heard the battery life is awful, whereas Blackberries have good battery lives. I'd really prefer a physical keyboard, but it's not a necessity (both a physical and virtual keyboard would be ideal!). Battery life is a concern for me; I'm a veryyy heavy texter, but I know that with smartphones now it's just become something you have to deal with, and I'm willing to look past it. I would probably only use Wifi for internet, but I would not use it constantly. Apps are not a huge deal for me, though a solid media phone would be nice. Would really love a nice quality camera. Out of the Droid 2, Pro, Incredible, or Blackberry Curve, which do you think is best? Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment