Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to apply for a work/student visa?

I have a high school diploma and experience working in hospitals as not going to lie as a janitor/housekeeping. I would love to move to the UK to work and study as well as bring my daughter with me. My daughter is only 19 months old. Anyways going back to my question. I can hardly understand the info given at the UK site that explains how to get a visa to work and study. How would I go about the process of applying for it? Should I go to the UK first as a tourist and then apply for the work/ student visa or should I apply for the work student visa first? Any ideas? suggestion? Anyone that has experience in applying for all of what I ask if you can explain it to me in lol simple English I would greatly from the bottom of my heart appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment