Monday, July 18, 2011

What does it mean to dream that you need a phone?

so a week ago i dreamed about the end of the last day of school and going to a pool party. so i needed to carry some heavy bags onto the bus and everyone was on the bus already, so when i went up to my locker to get my stuff, i went back out, and the bus was gone. two of my friends came back to me and they where life "why didnt you go?" i said because of the bags and they understood. so then they hid off to the side somewhere and left the dream for a bit while i join this group that was for people that needed phones. then we all ran into the school to borrow the school phone, but some red light flashed and some janitors where locking down the school. they said that no one can go in so we couldent use a phone. then my friends came back into the dream and one of them gave me their phone. its so weird. what does it mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment