Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What Verizon Phone Should I Get?

I am upgrading from the enV Touch. It was a good phone but its on its last leg so i am going to get a new one today but im not really sure if i like any of the new Verizon phones. I am 15, I really am not big into the whole smart phone thing with a million different applications on it. But i don't want an old phone either. I liked the touch screen, but i DO NOT want an all touch screen phone. I am not ready to get rid of my REAL keyboard yet because i hate looking at my phone when im texting so i really like to just feel where the buttons are. also, ive seen some of my friends' new phones, they have the wifi and games and all that. I really don't care about that stuff so much since my mom really doesn't have the money to pay for another data plan thing. but anyway, i think going on facebook and playing games would be fun but really i just want a cool phone that is easy to text on and it has to have a good camera too!!! i really need a new phone but they all look like they are little computers for business men when im just a teenage girl! the features on the new "smart phones" look cool but i am hesitant because i feel like they have a ton of things on there that i will never use

No comments:

Post a Comment