Tuesday, July 19, 2011

EnV lg Touch phone: Screens went black, but phone is still on?

If it's still not under warranty or she does not have insurance than I'm afraid she is probably out of luck. I am in my 23 month of a two year contract with Verizon and I am on my fourth LG touch screen phone with this last one being an enVTouch. As far as I'm concerned The LG touch screen phone are not worth a ....! The other three phones were LG Dares and all four phones had the exact touch screen problems. None of these phones lasted for more than just a few months. Nowhere near their supposed one year warranty. After the last one failed LG Electronics would not give me a replacement unless I paid for it. To me that was unacceptable because none of the phone that I had lasted little more than a few months; much less a year. I informed them that I would never buy any kind of an LG product again and would tell anyone I know to take their business elsewhere. ( Like they really care). I contacted Verizon and they would not help to resolve the situation. So I sent them an E-mail indicating I would be terminating my service with them when my contract expired in June as I am sure that another carrier would be glad to get my business because in the 23 months of this contract they (Verizon) never once had to send me a late notice. Needless to say this got their attention and they were calling me the next day. I did not answer the phone and Verizon just lost a good customer come next month. Sorry to have vented my frustrations to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment