Friday, July 15, 2011

Does the LG Vortex require a data plan?

Alright so currently I have an Env Touch which I LOVE but I get an upgrade later this month so I've been looking at new phones. I don't want to pay $30/month for a data plan (I'm only 16) and none of the feature phones can hold a candle to my Env Touch. Personally my favorite feature phone out right now is the Cosmos Touch which is a step down in screen size, keyboard size, and camera, so why bother? I looked online and fell in love with the LG Vortex, mainly because it's not overwhelming like the Droids are. My only problem is I've heard from some that it DOES require a $30/month data plan and others say that it DOESN'T. Can I get the phone without paying $30 every month? I would hope to not pay at all for a data plan and only use wifi but I might be able to convince my parents to let me get it if it's only $15/month. NO I DON'T want answers about "awesome" feature phones. Just about whether or not the LG Vortex requires the $30/month data plan, and if it does, are there any smart phones that don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment