Sunday, July 10, 2011

PLEASE HELP!?! TAKE APUSH OR NOT?!?I WANT TO BE A PHARMACIST?UNIVERSITY OF FL?!?

I took APUSH when I was a senior but I am a history major so taking the class was worth it for me because the credits got me out of two college classes and saved me money. If your university requires that students take a U.S. history class, you might consider taking APUSH so that you don't have to take that class. You can email the guidance counselors and ask them what APUSH credit level they accept in place of another class (most likely a 4 or 5). If you don't mind taking a US history class in college, then I would say focus on chemistry. A 4 or 5 on the APUSH exam is really hard to get and the class might take up amounts of time that you don't have. Because you want to be a pharmacist and you are already taking AP eng and AP env Science, you might want to consider not taking APUSH because all of those are hard classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment