Monday, July 11, 2011

Which cell phone should I get?

I am about to get an upgrade for my phone.. and I am stuck between three that I like, I have heard bad and good things about them and I have read a whole bunch of different things... My first choice is the LG Cosmos. I have liked this phone from the first time I saw it but I heard it has a short battery life. my second choice is the Pantech Jest i like it and its cute, I havent heard anything about this phone and it won't let me read anything about it.... But it is a cute little phone. My third choice is the enV3 my friend has it and i like it and i have had the enV2 which always turned off on me and right now the enV touch which I dont like so I dont know if I should take another chance with the enVs. I am looking for a phone I can text on alot.... and that wont break down on me quickly..

No comments:

Post a Comment